CudaMail is growing! This is the page where we post new CudaMail employment opportunities as they arise.
Currently we're looking for some talented individuals and here are the descriptions of the available positions.
B2B Inside Sales Rep
We're Looking for a Solid Business to Business Managed Services Inside Sales Rep. Is That You? If YES - Let's Talk!
If you’re looking for a opportunity as an Inside Sales Representative you've found one with CudaMail - one of the top hosted spam filtering services providers. You will experience ongoing learning, a challenging and fast-paced work environment and an opportunity to make exceptional money in the process. Take the next few minutes to learn more about this opportunity with CudaMail.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for growing our sales by increasing the number of clients as well as building our channel partner and affiliate program.
Don’t worry if you lack a technical background as Optrics provides dedicated technical support specialists at all points in the sales cycle.
All sales are business-to-business without the normal challenges of retail and Optrics has a highly reputable portfolio of IT solutions and services for you to offer to clients.
You are never on your own without resources and will always be part of our cooperative team who also benefits from your success.
Your Keys to Success:
To succeed in this position we are looking for:
- Your ability to talk to people, assess their needs and build a strong relationship where they are comfortable doing business with you
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Solid established computer and organizational skills
- A post secondary degree or diploma
- A high degree of motivation and discipline
- Ability to create and execute outbound calling campaigns
- Ability to work in a sales focused environment
- 3 or more years of established business-to-business sales experience but not necessarily in IT (although previous experience successfully selling managed services to the SMB market is a big asset)
If you have what it takes to succeed and would like to apply ... why wait! Submit your cover letter and resume to us today!
We provide a base plus an uncapped commission structure.
CudaMail is an Edmonton-based managed spam filtering service that has filtered billions of emails for our international list of clients since 2000. We don’t believe in forcing people to fumble their way through a telephone directory before they can speak with a live human being. We pick up the phone within 3 rings - as you can see customer service is very important to us.
CudaMail is owned and operated by Optrics Engineering.
Optrics Engineering is a licensed engineering firm specializing in network hardware, software consulting and training solutions coupled with a successful Internet-based technology-marketing company.
- In business since 1995
- Ranked as Canada's 68th fastest growing company in the 2008 Profit 100 Rankings after previously making the Profit 100 list in 2006 & 2007
- Ranked #14 in Alberta Venture's 2007 "Fast 25 Under $20 million"
- Ranked #276 on the Branham 300 Listing of Top Canadian ICT Companies for 2012
- We work with all major verticals throughout North America from Fortune 500 companies to government, military, education & healthcare
- Friendly and professional yet we're known to share a good laugh on a regular basis
Please provide us with:
- A copy of your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you think you’re qualified to join us at Optrics and why you would be successful if we invite you to join our team.
- Send it to
After You Submit Your Application
- We will review your resume and cover letter
- We will contact eligible candidates within a week by email asking some initial questions followed by a telephone interview
- In-person interviews will follow
Get out of the daily rat race by building yourself a stable, long-term and rewarding career at CudaMail!